Some “all-natural” sprays tote the benefits of essential oils in their repellents but don’t actually use them or use artificial forms of the essential oils that are ineffective. If a spray isn’t EPA approved, you can’t be sure that the spray is proven effective.
EPA Approved, Proven Natural Mosquito Repellent
TerraShield® is an EPA approved, proven natural mosquito repellent, just as powerful as DEET, without all the toxins! The aroma is invigorating, and because it is toxic free, the formula provides skin-soothing benefits and is safe to use on everyone in the family, including fur babies! (Dilute with sesame oil for very small pets and babies, see diy recipe below, or apply to blankets or collar only.)
We don’t leave home without it!
To use: Be sure to apply an all natural mineral sunscreen first if going out during daytime. Then apply TerraShield® to feet, legs, and any exposed skin on all humans and fur babies before heading out. Enjoy the outdoors!
DIY All Natural Bug Off Spray Recipe
If you want to DIY your own, be sure to use Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils to get the best results! Artificial and adulterated (chemically altered) essential oils will not work the same. CPTG guarantees a very high level of standard and are proven effective.
This recipe utilizes the EPA approved, proven TerraShield® blend plus four other powerful essential oils shown to repel bugs.
Fee free to double this recipe and put in a 2 oz spray bottle.
- 1 oz spray bottle (natural plastic or glass is best)
- Organic Sesame Oil (other carrier oils may attract bugs. This one does not and this is the oil used in TerraShield®)
- 10-20 drops TerraShield® blend
- 5 drops each:
- Optional: Chalkboard Labels
If you need a stronger formula, add more of any of the above essential oils and/or try adding Grapefruit, Thyme, or Cedarwood.
Putting It Together
- Remove spray top (if necessary)
- Add the essential oils to your spray bottle.
- Top off with sesame oil: fill to top of the bottle, just below the neck. Be sure to leave room for some air at the top.
- Securely tighten on spray top.
- Apply label. Put some packing tape on top of label to protect it.
Apply to feet, legs, and any exposed skin on all humans and fur babies before heading out. Enjoy the outdoors!