Crafting relaxes my soul and refreshes my mind. I highly recommend it! While packing things up for a big move, I found this beauty mostly finished! I had to set aside this project when my mother got very ill. Now nearly two years later, and a year since she passed, it’s done! I’m sure she’d love it! Love you Mom!
This project is not for the faint of heart. It took nearly as long to find all the materials (it’s not easy finding metalic at a thin and thick enough diameter for this delicate work) as it did to make it. Here’s a list of all the items I used to make this creation.
Tools and resources:
- The book (pg43) with the pattern I based my bracelet off of
- This is the thread I used (It took two to complete)
- Bracelet three-strand finding
- Steel crochet hook set (with comfier handles!)
- The beads and pearls I bought at various retail locations.
As you’ll see I deviated quite a bit from the original pattern (though you’ll certainly notice the similarities). Use your own creativity and pick colors and beads that reflect you! When you’re finished comment below with a picture of your creation. I’d LOVE to see it!